The two world cup champions. West Indies, with lot of difficulties finally reached their target. Without fortune it was not possible for Holder and his men. Rain Gods would have too felt bad on West Indies and they showed mercy on them. Surprisingly there was rain only 3kms far from the stadium and there were no signs of rain instead it was very and humid beyond stadium surroundings. However, West Indies, confirmed their ticket to England and now this is the time for Zimbabwe to book their World cup ticket to England.
This is the eighth match of the ICC world cup qualifiers and in this match Zimbabwe will face United Arab Emirates at Harare and Harae Sports club will host this match. Zimbabwe has bright chances to qualify for World cup and if they win this match then their ticket to England will be completed.
On the other side, United Arab Emirates is also having a chance to ruin Zimbabwes World Cup plans and if they can beat Zimbabwe in this match then Zimbabwe’s World Cup doors will be almost closed.
Harare Sports Club, Harare – Zimbabwe
Showers & scattered thunderstorms predicted throughout the day
A batsman friendly surface is likely to be prepared for this game.
Zimbabwe Probable XI
Mire / Moor
Chatara / Jarvis
United Arab Emirates Probable XI
Suri / Ashfaq Ahmed
Boota / Rameez Shahzad
Important News :
- Mire was hit on the nose during the match against West Indies in Roach’s bowling and immediately he left off the field and came to bat during last powerplay. He seems to be fine, expecting he will open the innings again.
- Due to average performances of Ervine, some chance for Waller to play this game.
- Chirag Suri can be dropeed and Ashfaq Ahmed can replace him.
- In wicket keeper section Taylor is straight pick. He is in superb form and has scored a total of 442 runs in 6 matches with 2 magnificent tons. Shabber is not in good form.
- In batting section from Zimbabwe Zhuwao, Mire, Masakadza and Ervine all four are good. Zhuwao’s game is like hit or go. His play is like a roller coaster and if you observe carefully if he plays one match and he is not playing properly in the next match. Masakadza also not impressive and he scored only one fifty in this tournament. From United Arab Emirates Anwar and Usman are acting like pillars. Even in my previous post I mentioned clearly about this.
- In all rounder section from Zimbabwe Raza is in stunning form and straight forward pick. From UAE Mustafa and Naveed are options available. Mustafa’s form is also similiar to Zhuwao.
- In bowling section from Zimbabwe Cremer, Muzarabani are safe and good options. Chisoro is another good option but hbe was wicketless in last match. From UAE Ahmed Raza, Imran Haider and Qadeer are safe options.
Prediction : Zimbabwe are playing well at home and they already defeated few other good teams. On the other side, UAE, though failed to qualify they can ruin Zimbabwe’s chances. Backing Zimbabwe, they are favourites of this match.
Follow us for more Fantasy Cricket Tips