The hosts, Zimbabwe, will face Ireland in the Super Sixes match. Match will be played at Harare and Harare Sports Club will host this match. Zimbabwe finished as table toppers from group B and they are playing some good cricket at home. Even Ireland is team is also looking strong on the other side. This can be an interesting match because both teams are equally good and they had World cup experience too.
Harare Sports Club, Harare – Zimbabwe
A good batting track and batsmen can get good assistance from this surface.
Zimbabwe Probable XI
Jarvis / Chisoro
Ireland Probable XI
Niall O’Brian (wk)
Dockrell / McCarthy
Important News :
- Dockrell was wicketless in three matches so he was dropped.
- McCarthy can retain his place.
- In wicket keeper section Taylor should be a straight forward pick. This Zimbabwe batsman is in red hot form. Niall O’ Brian is also good and you can also try him. He also played some consistent knocks in this tournament.
- In batting section from Zimbabwe Ervine, Zhuwao, Masakadza and Mire all four are good. Zhuwao’s game is like hit big or else go back. Ervine and Mire played some good innings but not at their best. Masakadza failed in first two matches and then in third match came strong with a solid fifty. Take any two from them. From Ireland Porterfield and Ed Joyce should be mandatory. Both are playing consistent knocks and acting like team’s strength. Balbirnie is other good choice.
- In all rounder section from Zimbabwe Raza is a straight forward pick. Seam Williams played well in two matches. From Ireland Stirling, Simi Singh and Kevin O’Brian are the options available. If you are dropping Sean Williams then take any two all rounders from Ireland because all are in good form and contributing well to their team.
- In bowling section from Zimbabwe Cremer is best and safe option. Muzarbani and Chatara are good pacers and both are in good form. Take one from them. From Ireland Rankin, Murtagh and McBrine all three are playing consistent and solid game. Rotate them in your teams.
Kevin O’ Brian
Prediction : Ireland is looking strong on paper and even all their players are in good form. For Zimbabwe Taylor is action like a backbone. Only few players in Zimbabwe are playing well and the rest are depending on them. But Zimbabwe also have good players. Backing Ireland, this can be a 52 – 48 match.
Follow us for more Fantasy Cricket Tips