Undefeated Zimbabwe will face Hong Kong in the 15th match of the ICC World Cup Qualifiers match. Match will be played at Bulawayo and Queens Sports Club will host this match.
Zimbabwe’s last match was against Afghanistan and in that match the home team had taken revenge over the visitors. Zimbabwe played two matches and won both matches. Currently they are placed at 2nd in Group B’s points table.
Hong Kong’s last match was against Afghanistan and in that match surprisingly Hong Kong won the match. Hong Kong played 2 matches won 1 and lost 1. Currently they are placed at 3rd in Group B’s points table.
Queens Sports Club, Bulawayo – Zimbabwe
This is a good batting surface and batsmen can get lot of help from this surface. Both seamers and spinners took equal number of wickets.
Zimbabwe Probable XI
Hong Kong Probable XI
Important News :
- Vitori has been suspended and Ngarava has been added to squad.
- Hong Kong can play with same XI>
- In wicket keeper section Taylor must be a direct pick because he is in good form. In first match he scored a 100 and in the next match he missed another well deserved ton. Try McKechnie in any one of your grand league teams.
- In batting section from Zimbabwe Ervine, Mire and Zhuwawo are three good batsmen. Take at least two from them. Masakadza is out of form and try him on your own risk. In small leagues try to avoid him. From Hong Kong Babar Hayat, Nizakat Khan are good options. Hayat is not at his best but he is a good batsman.
- In all rounder section from Zimbabwe Raza is a straight forward pick. From Hong Kong Rath, Aizaz and Tanwir are the options. Take at least one from them. We feel Rath is a good player.
- In bowling section from Zimbabwe Cremer is safe and best pick. Chatara and Muzarabani are other good options. From Hong Kong Ehsan Khan should be important after giving such a match winning performance. Nadeem and Nawaz are other good options.
Prediction : In last match Hong Kong played extremely well against Afghanistan. Don’t underestimate them. On the other side Zimbabwe are looking very strong. Already their semis spot is confirmed and if they win this match then officially then can enter into semis. Backing Zimbabwe, they are favourites.