United Arab Emirates will face Afghanistan in the sixth match of the ICC World Cup Qualifiers match. Match will be played at Harare and Harare Sports Club will host this match. Both teams are standing at bottom of the table. Afghanistan failed in this tournament.
Harare Sports Club, Harare – Zimbabwe
It should be a good track with runs in it for batsmen and wickets for bowlers. Anything around 260 will be a difficult total to chase here.
United Arab Emirates Probable XI
Rohan Mustafa (c)
Chirag Suri / Shabber
Zahoor Khan / Hayat
Mohammed Naveed / Qadeer Ahmed
Afghanistan Probable XI
Rashid Khan (c)
Naib / Shapoor Zadran
Mujeeb Ur Rahman
Important News :
- Wicket Keeper Shabber has an opportunity to be back in playing XI.
- Rameez Shahzad is not available so don’t take him.
- Amir Hayat can replace Zahoor Khan.
- Naveed might be rested for this clash.
- From Afghanistan Naib is doubtful. If he doesn’t play then Shapoor Zadran will play.
- In wicket keeper section Shahzad is safe option. Shabber playing chances are doubtful.
- In batting section from UAE Muhammad Usman, Suri, Ashfaq and Anwar all are good options. Usman and Anwar are strengthening the middle order. From Afghanistan Rahmat Shah and Najibullah Zadran should be mandatory and both of them are in good form.
- In all rounder section from UAE Mustafa is must pick. From Afghanistan Nabi is compulsory.
- In bowling section from UAE Ahmed Raza and Imran Haider are only safe options. From Afghanistan Rashid Khan, Mujeeb are mandatory. Ashraf and Dawlat are other good options.
Prediction : Afghanistan will be all charged up after having upset the West Indies in their last match. While United Arab Emirates are under pressure. In these qualifiers matches we have witnessed many surprising things and blindly we cannot go with Afghanistan and underestimate United Arab Emirates. This can be a 60 – 40 match and we are backing Afghanistan.
Follow us for more Fantasy Cricket Tips