IPL 2018 : The INDIAN PREMIERE LEAGUE is back and the 11th edition will have the revamped the old team back in action. The two most big franchise are returning back after serving suspension for 2 years. Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals are making a comeback and it would be interesting to see how the pan out in the end.
With just 24 days left round the corner for the upcoming VIVO IPL 2018, here are some interesting facts about INDIAN PREMIERE LEAGUE.
Top 10 Facts About VIVO IPL 2018
- Chennai Super Kings is the only franchise of IPL T20 league, that has kept the same captain since the inaugural year of INDIAN PREMIERE LEAGUE.
- Left arm pacer Jaydev Unadkat becomes the costliest Indian player of VIVO IPL 2018 buy fetching a mind boggling deal of 11.5 CR deal for the Rajasthan Royals this year.
- While Chris Gayle finally found a franchise after being unsold twice, Kings XI Punjab bought him of his base price of 2 CR.
- The INDIAN PREMIERE LEAGUE, worlds biggest domestic tournament had a total of 578 players from the globe entering in the auction of VIVO IPl 2018.
- Mumbai Indians is the team in this tournament with most no. of wins under their name. They have a total of 91 matches won until last season in both IPL and CPl leagues.
- The 16-year-old off spinner Mujeeb Zadran was sold to Kings XI Punjab for 4
- The Sri-Lankan Umpire Kumar Dharmasena till last season has umpired the most number of IPL games. He has officiated in 87 IPL matches.
- Sandeep Lamichhane the 17-year-old boy becomes the first player from Nepal to get a contract in VIVO IPL 2018. The leg-spinner was sold at his base price of 20 lakh to Delhi Daredevils.
- Ben Stokes, English All-rounder is the costliest player of VIVO IPL 2018 he was picked by Rajasthan Royals at a whopping price of Rs 12.5 Cr.
- KL Rahul became the first Indian to touch double figure on the first day of IPL Auction 2018. He was bought by Kings XI Punjab for Rs 11 Cr.
Also you can visit our website for daily Fantasy Match predictions.