Sunrisers Hyderabad will face Mumbai Indians in the 7th match of the Indian Premier League. Match will be played at Hyderabad and Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium will host this match. Sunrisers Hyderabad won their last two matches against Mumbai Indians at this venue.
Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad – India
Good batting conditions are expected for this game. However there should be a fair amount of assistance for the bowlers as well.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Probable XI
Wriddhiman Saha (wk)
Shakib Al Hasan
Mumbai Indians Probable XI
Rohit Sharma (c)
Lewis / Duminy
Ishan Kishan (wk)
Hardik Pandya / Tiwary
Important News :
- It’s unlikely that Sunrisers Hyderabad will make any changes for the clash against Mumbai Indians.
- If Sunrisers Hyderabad wants to make changes then they should give chance to either Hales or Brathwaite in place of Billy Stanlake. Chances are less for this to happen.
- In case if Hyderabad gives chance to Hales then Hooda or Yusuf Pathan can make a way for Sandeep Sharma or Basil Thampi.
- We are expecting Sunrisers Hyderabad will not make any changes and they will play with same winning team.
- For Mumbai Indians, Pat Cummins ruled out of the IPL and that’s a big blow.
- Duminy can play this match in place of Lewis.
- After the ankle injury he picked up against Chennai Super Kings, Hardik Pandya didn’t attend for practice session. Mumbai Indians may not risk him in this match and they can give him rest. If Hardik Pandya doesn’t play then Lad or Tiwary can play for Mumbai Indians, but skipper Rohit Sharma said that he should be fit.
- Some chances that Ben Cutting can play this match. If Cutting plays, Mustafizur Rahman or McClenaghan will make a way for him.
If we find any further news, we shall update it here. So stay tuned with us and go through this section 30 minutes before the deadline.
- In wicket keeper section both Saha and Ishan Kishan are good options and you can opt anyone from them.
- In batting section from Sunrisers Hyderabad Dhawan, Williamson, Pandey are important. In last match both Dhawan and Williamson played extraordinary game and they can be important in your teams. If you are taking only then take Manish Pandey. In practice matches, Deepak Hooda performed well and you can also try him. From Mumbai Indians Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav, Lewis and Pollard all are good options. Pollard bats down the order but he saved his team many times. Lewis place is doubtful but a good player. Take at least two from them.
- In all rounder section from Sunrisers Hyderabad Shakib Al Hasan should be straight pick. From Mumbai Indians both Pandya brothers are good and you can take both.
- In bowling section from Sunrisers Hyderabad Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Rashid Khan are important picks. Kaul and Stanlake are also good options and you can also take them. Take atleast two from them and your bowling selection can make you to score some good points. From Mumbai Indians Bumrah, Markhande are only looking safe.
Follow us for more Fantasy Cricket Previews