This Nidahas Trophy is turning as an interesting series. In the first match Sri Lanka defeated India, in second match India defeated Bangladesh and in the third match Bangladesh defeated Sri Lanka. This is like a tricky situation and all the three teams are in great composure. This is the fourth match of the Nidahas Trophy and in this match Sri Lanka will face India. As usual match will be played at Colombo and R. Premadasa Stadium will host this match. Sri Lanka is having a good net run rate so they are standing first in points table while India is at second position currently. The winning team can move up in points table. India will be looking for a revenge when they face Sri Lanka in this match.
R. Premadasa Stadium, Colombo – Sri Lanka
Chance of thundershowers
This is a good batting wicket and we can expect plenty of runs in this match. Toss winning team likes to field first. 185 is a par sccore here.
Sri Lanka Probable XI
Kusal Perera (wk)
Dhananjaya De Silva
Thisara Perera (c)
Aponso / Akila Dananjaya
Chameera / Lakmal
India Probable XI
Rohit Sharma (c)
Pant / Rahul / Hooda
Dinesh Karthik (wk)
Important News :
- Rishabh Pant has scores of 23 and 7 without once looking dangerous, and his place could be taken by KL Rahul or Deepak Hooda.
- Skipper Chandimal suspended in last match due to slow over rate. Dhananjaya de Silva should get a look in.
- Two expensive and wicketless outings could see Akila Dhananjaya benched for Amila Aponso.
- In wicket keeper section Karthik is only option available. Chandimal suspended in last match and he won’t play today.
- In batting section from Sri Lanka as Kusal Perera is in very good form he should be mandatory. Gunathilaka and Kusal Mendis are also very important. Tharanga bats in middle order and it’s your choice to take him or not. In grand leagues try Dhananjaya De Silva. From India Dhawan should be mandatory because he is in prime form. Rohit has good record against Sri Lanka in this format but he is struggling now. He can be dangerous at any moment. Raina an Pandey are other good options from India. If you are dropping Rohit in small leagues then select any one between Raina and Pandey.
- In all rounder section from Sri Lanka Thisara Perera should be mandatory. Shanaka and Mendis are other options. From India select any one between Shankar and Sundar.
- In bowling from Sri Lanka Pradeep and Chameera are good options. In last match only Pradeep took couple of wickets so in this match his place can be safe. Lakmal may get a chance in place of any bowler.From India Thakur, Chahal and Unadkat all three are good. Take one or two from them.
Prediction : Three matches were played till now and in all those three matches teams which batted second won. Toss will play a key role. This is a 50/ 50 game.