The Nidahas Trophy has reached to it’s ultimate stage and this is the last group match. Already India reached to finals and waiting for their opponents. This is the last league match of the Nidahas Trophy and in this match Sri Lanka will face Bangladesh. Match will be played at Colombo and R. Premadasa Stadium will host this match.
Sri Lanka’s last match was against India and in that match the hosts lost. Sri Lanka played 3 matches in this Nidahas Trophy won 1 and lost 2. With a win and 2 losses in 3 matches they have played, they are standing at second in points table.
Bangladesh’s last match was also against India and in that match India won. Just like Sri Lanka, Bangladesh also played 3 matches won 1 and lost 2. With a win and 2 losses in 3 matches they have played, they are standing at third in points table. Due to lack of net run rate Bangladesh is behind Sri Lanka.
R. Premadasa Stadium, Colombo – Sri Lanka
Cloudy and can expect rain
A good batting track and batsmen can play very freely. India is only the team to win the match after forced to bat first. Toss winning team can elect to bowl first.
Sri Lanka Probable XI
Kusal Perera (wk)
Dhananjaya De Silva / Jeevan Mendis
Thisara Perera (c)
Chameera / Udana
Bangladesh Probable XI
Shakib Al Hasan (c)
Mehidy Hasan / Nazmul Islam
Taskin / Abu Jayed
Important News :
- Jeevan Mendis has not been not very impressive in this series so there is a chance Dhananjaya De Silva can replace him.
- Shakib Al Hasan is fit and he will play this match.
- Mehidy Hasan has not been very impressive he may or may not play this game.
- Either Taskin or Abu Jayed can replace Abu Hider who was expensive.
- In wicket keeper section both Rahim and Perera are in tremendous form. You may select anyone.
- In batting section from Sri Lanka Kusal Mendis, Gunathilaka, Tharanga all three are good options. Kusal Mendis is at his best and be can be mandatory. From Bangladesh Iqbal is an important person. Though Das failed in last match he is a good batsman and played well in first two matches. Sarkar is not looking good try him on your risk.
- In all rounder section from Sri Lanka Thisara Perera is mandatory. He has not played proper game in this tournament but a very valuable player. Shanaka is other option. From Bangladesh Shakib will play this match. You can select him otherwise you can go with Mahmudullah.
- In bowling section from Sri Lanka Pradeep is looking safe. He picked at least a wicket in all three matches but expensive. Dananjaya performed well in last match. You can take him too. Lakmal is other good option. From Bangladesh Mustafizur and Rubel are good options.
Shakib Al Hasan
Prediction : This is like a do or die match for both teams. Winning team will go to finals. Pressure is on Sri Lanka and it’s a matter of their pride. Backing Sri Lanka, this can be a 55 – 45 game.
Follow us for more Fantasy Cricket tips