Indian team gave big shock to South African team and the visitors won the Odi series. The hosts did not look like they could win the series at anywhere. Right from the beginning the visitors clearly dominated the hosts in all aspects. Both teams will face each other in 3rd Odi now and Senwes Park will host this match. India looks for a white wash when they face South Africa in the last match
Senwes Park, Potchefstroom
This is an average batting wicket and pacers got lot of help from this wicket in earlier matches. Indian spinners did very well and they played beyond their expectations in this series so far.
Probable XI of South Africa W
du Preez / Steyn
Klaas / Zintle Mali
Probable XI of India W
Punam Raut / Rodrigues
Mithali Raj (c)
Sushma Verma (wk)
Poonam Yadav / Ekta Bisht
Rajeshwari Gayakwad / Ekta Bisht
Important News :
- Zintle Mali can play this match. After missing 2nd ODI Mignon du Preez likely to return.
- India already won the series so they can test their bench strength.
- In wicket keeper section both are good options but Sushma Verma comes down the batting order. Chetty will bat at no.3 for South Africa and she is a very good batter.
- In batting for South Africa Lee, Du Preez are very good options. Wolvaardt is another sensational young dynamic batter for South Africa. For India the first three are very important. Mithali Raj is a mandatory pick so don’t miss her. Take any one from the openers.
- In all rounder section for South Africa Kapp and Niekerk are mandatory. Skipper Niekerk had a very good WBBL season and she was amazing with ball in WBBL. Even she played well in first match. From India Deepti Sharma can be a good choice. She bats in middle order and also bowls full quota. Harmanpreet Kaur and Shikha Pandey are other good picks.
- In bowling from South Africa Ismail is a mandatory pick. Khaka and Klaas are other options. From India Goswami is a good and mandatory option. The remaining three bowlers are spinners (Bikst, Pandey, Gayakwad).
Prediction : India completely dominated South Africa in first Odi. South Africa will desperately look for a win. This can be a 70 – 30 game.