That’s a stunning performance from the Indian team in first match. Mithali and co just gave a shock to the home side. The Indian team played beyond their expectations and they continued same kind of game like they did in World Cup. The hosts underestimated the visitors and paid for it in the first Odi. So the second match will be played at Diamond Oval and both teams are getting ready for another crucial encounter.
Diamond Oval, Kimberly – South Africa
Scattered thunderstorms are expected and could be a rain curtailed game.
This is an average batting wicket and pacers got lot of help from this wicket in earlier matches. Match will be played on same wicket. Indian spinners did well on this wicket.
Probable XI of South Africa W
Probable XI of India W
Mithali Raj (c)
Sushma Verma (wk)
Poonam Yadav / Ekta Bisht
Rajeshwari Gayakwad / Ekta Bisht
Important News :
- South Africa can make changes after that defeat.
- India can go with same team.
- In wicket keeper section both are good options but Sushma Verma comes down the batting order. Chetty will bat at no.3 for South Africa and she is a very good batter.
- In batting for South Africa Lee, Du Preez are very good options. Wolvaardt is another sensational young dynamic batter for South Africa. For India the first three are very important. Mithali Raj is a mandatory pick so don’t miss her. Take any one from the openers.
- In all rounder section for South Africa Kapp and Niekerk are mandatory. Skipper Niekerk had a very good WBBL season and she was amazing with ball in WBBL. Even she played well in first match. From India Deepti Sharma can be a good choice. She bats in middle order and also bowls full quota. Harmanpreet Kaur and Shikha Pandey are other good picks.
- In bowling from South Africa Ismail is a mandatory pick. Khaka and Klaas are other options. From India Goswami is a good and mandatory option. The remaining three bowlers are spinners (Bikst, Pandey, Gayakwad).
Dream XI Team :
will be updated shortly….
Prediction : India completely dominated South Africa in first Odi. South Africa will desperately look for a win after that defeat. This can be a 50 – 50 game.