A ruthless India has only complacency to guard against while a deflated South Africa would be fighting another battle of survival when the two sides clash in the series-decider. South Africa faith didn’t change and they continued the Odi series. India continued their winning streak in South Africa as they beat the hosts by 28 runs at Johannesburg in the opening game of the T20 international series. The 2nd T20 moves to Centurion and Supersport Park will host this match. Pressure is only on South Africa and this is a must win game for the hosts to keep the series alive. Even they don’t have a good record at this venue in T20 matches. In last four T20 matches the Proteas team lost three. On the other side, India continued their winning streak against South Africa and they have the momemtum right now.
SuperSport Park – Centurion, South Africa
Not a good news as there can be a shower or thunderstorm around in the evening, otherwise, cloudy.
There will be plenty of runs in the pitch for the batsmen with the ball expected to come nicely on to the bat.
South Africa Probable XI
India Probable XI
Pandey / Rahul
Unadkat / Kuldeep
Important News :
- AB de Villiers ruled out of the series.
- India can play with same XI. If any changes then Kuldeep can come in and KL Rahul can play.
- In wicket keeper section both are Klaasen and Dhoni are good options. Both will bat at middle order. Dhoni’s experience can help India while Klaasen’s aggression can help South Africa.
- In batting from South Africa Hendricks and Behardien can be good options. Miller is another good player. From India don’t miss Rohit, Dhawan and Virat. Take any two from them. Both Dhawan and Virat are in superb form. Raina is a very good T20 player and he can be dangerous at any minute.
- In all rounder section from South Africa Duminy is mandatory. Smutts and Morris are two good players. Smutts had a good domestic season with both bat and ball. Morris can be handy at lower order. Take anyone from them. From India Pandya is only option available.
- In bowling section from South Africa Dala and Shamsi are only looking safe.Paterson is a very good bowler but no clarity abut his position in team. From India Bhuvi, Bumrah, Chahal are good and safe.
Prediction : India is living deadly dangerous and they are clearly dominating. Backing India they are favourites.