This is the second and final match of the series and already the no.1 T20 side has won the first T20 match easily. Scotland bowled well until the entry of Sarfraz Ahmed, but Sarfraz Ahmed promoted himself up the order and changed the things very quickly. He never looked like he would gift his wicket to the Scottish bowlers and also built some good partnerships with Talat and Malik. Scotland started the innings in a decent manner but back to back wickets and more number of dots increased pressure on their batsman and made them to threw the wickets. In this article you can find fantasy Cricket preview, probable XI, team news and also fantasy tips for the following match.
Grange Cricket Club, Edinburgh – Scotland
This is a batsman paradise wicket and another high scoring match is expected at this venue. Pacers should work hard to control the flow of runs.
Scotland Probable XI
Wallace / Dylan Budge
Sole / Whittingham
Pakistan Probable XI
Sarfraz Ahmed (c/wk)
Important News :
- Pakistan are most likely to go with same team.
- Pakistan can give rest to Amir and can bring Usman Khan or Rahat Ali but chances are less.
- Wallace is a good hitter and he has chance to play this match. He can replace Budge.
- Scotland can shuffle their batting order.
- Either Sole or Whittingham can replace Hamza Tahir who was very expensive in first match.
Wicket Keeper :
- Sarfraz Ahmed is only looking safe option. Cross batting position is not fixed and he can bat anywhere, but both are good options. You can take anyone according to your team.
- From Scotland Coetzer, Macleod and Munsey all three are good options. Take any two from them.
- From Pakistan Shehzad Ahmed, Shoaib Malik and Fakhar Zaman are safe options. Take any two from them.
All Rounders :
- From Scotland Berrington is straight pick. Leask is another good option.
- From Pakistan take atleast one from Shadab Khan, Faheem Ashraf and Hussain Talat.
- From Scotland Sharif, Evans and Matt are good choices.
- From Pakistan Amir and Hasan Ali are safe and good choices. You can also take Nawaz in your teams.