Scotland will face Hong Kong in the eighth match of the ICC World Cup Qualifiers match. Match will be played at Bulawayo and Bulawayo Athletic Club will host this match.
Scotland’s last match was against Afghanistan and in that match they comfortably won over Afghanistan. Currently they are holding the second position in Group B’s points table.
Hong Kong’s World Cup Qualifiers campaign will start from this match and they will face Scotland in the very first match. Babar Hayat will lead this side.
Bulawayo Athletic Club – Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
This is a good batting wicket and batsmen can play comfortably on this surface. Bowlers should work hard to get wickets. Afghanistan faced Scotland in last match at this venue and in that match Scotland easily won.
Scotland Probable XI
Sole / Evans
Hong Kong Probable XI
Babar Hayat (c)
Wasif / Carter
Ehsan Khan / Tanveer Ahmed
Important News :
- After winning their first match, Scotland can play with same XI.
- Abbasi has been ruled out due to injurt and kinchit Shah has been added to squad.
- In wicket keeper section Cross should be a direct pick. No idea about McKenchie
- In batting section from Scotland Berrington, Coetzer and Munsey all are good options. Berrington and Coetzer can be mandatory picks. Though skipper Coetzer failed in first match he is a very good batsman. From Hong Kong skipper Babar Hayatis the back bone of Hong Kong’s batting line up. Nizakat Khan is another good batsman.
- In all rounder section from Scotland MacLeod is mandatory. From Hong Kong Rath and Afzal are safe and best options.
- In bowling section from Scotland Wheal, Sharif and Watt all three are good. From Hong Kong Aizaz, Ehsan KHan, Nawaz, Nadeem and Tanveer all are good but all are inexperienced. Take 1 or 2.
Prediction : Hong Kong players are inexperienced. On the other side, Scotland beat hot favourites Afghanistan in their first match. Backing Scotland, they are favourites.