This is the 11th match in Indian Premier League and in this match Royal Challengers Bangalore will host Rajasthan Royals. Match will be played at Bengaluru and Chinnaswamy Stadium will host this match. Finally RCB’s losing streak at home came to an end after that win against Kings XI Punjab. Even Rajasthan Royals also have good record at this venue and they won 3 out of 5 matches played against Royal Challengers Bangalore at this venue.
Royal Challengers Bangalore’s last match was against Kings XI Punjab and in that match RCB won. With a win and a loss in two matches they have played, RCB are standing a 5th position in points table.
Rajasthan Royals’s last match was against Delhi Daredevils and in that match RR won. With a win and a loss in two matches they have played, RR are at 6th position in points table currently.
Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru – India
Spinners are expected to play a big role here and batsmen can find hard to score runs here.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Probable XI
Quinton de Kock (wk)
AB de Villiers
Negi / Sarfraz / Vohra
Rajasthan Royals Probable XI
D’Arcy Short / Klaasen
Krishnappa Gowtham / Binny
Laughlin / Sodhi / Archer
Important News :
- Royal Challengers Bangalore look determined to stick with their team and the only change they can make is replacing Sarfaraz. Sarfaraz didn’t play well in two games and his place is in risky.
- Rajasthan Royals explosive batsman D’Arcy Short is now in danger of losing his spot in the side.
- Klaasen can replace Short and chances are good for this to happen. If this happens, Tripathi will open the innings.
- In wicket keeper section both de Kock and Buttler are good options. Quinton de Kock opens the innings and in last match he was in good touch and he can repeat the same in this match too. On the other side, Buttler is also equally good and you can also prefer him.
- In batting section from RCB try to take all the three batsmen i.e., McCullum, Kohli and AB de Villiers in your teams. All are good and all can play good and destructive innings. Mandeep Singh is also another good option for RCB. From Rajasthan Royals Rahane, Samson can be mandatory. Tripathi is another good batsman and you can also try him and he is available for low credits. Short place is in danger and try him at your own risk.
- In all rounder section from RCB Woakes is mandatory and from Rajasthan Royals Stokes is mandatory.
- In bowling section from RCB Umesh, Chahal and Sundar all three are good. From RR Unadkat and Kulkarni are safe options. You can also try Archer.
If we find any further news, we will add in this section. So stay tuned with us and go through this section 30 minutes before the deadline.
AB de Villiers
Prediction : Royal Challengers Bangalore is having more fire power and depth in their batting. They are also looking strong in all aspects. Backing RCB, they are favourites of this match.