In the 8th match of Indian Premier League, Royal Challengers Bangalore will host Kings XI Punjab. As RCB are hosting this match this match will be played at Bengaluru and Chinnaswamy Stadium will host this match. Even though Bangalore are playing at home, they lost all their five matches played against Kings XI Punjab. Kings XI Punjab won eight matches out of last eleven matches they played against Royal Challengers Bangalore.
Royal Challengers Bangalore last match was against Kolkata Knight Riders and in that match RCB lost. With a loss in one match they have played, currently RCB are standing at 7th position in points table.
Kings XI Punjab last match was against Delhi Daredevils and in that match KIngs XI won. With a win from match they have played, currently they are standing at 3rd in points table.
Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru – India
This is a good sporting wicket and both batsmen and bowlers will get assistance from this wicket.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Probable XI
Parthiv Patel (wk)
Ab de Villiers
Sarfaraz Khan / Khejroliya
Sundar / Negi
Kings XI Punjab Probable XI
Tye / Mujeeb
Important News :
- Pawan Negi is likely to return in place of Sundar.
- Southee is set to play this match. Quinton de Cock can make way for Parthiv Patel.
- If Quinton de Cock plays, Southee will not play.
- Sarfaraz Khan’s place is risky. Khejroliya can replace him.
- Finch is back and he will play this match. Probably he can open the innings otherwise he may bat at 4 or 5 positions.
- If Tye plays, Mujeeb will not play.
- If both Tye and Mujeeb play, Miller or Stoinis will miss the match.
If we find any further news, we will update in this section. So stay tuned with us and check this section 30 minutes before deadline.
- In wicket keeper section after looking his destructive innings looks like he is in good form and he should be straight pick. The other wicket keeper Parthiv Patel is also a good choice.
- In batting section from RCB Kohli and AB de Villiers are straight forward picks. McCullum is also a very good pick so take any two from these three otherwise all the three. If you pick all the three then you will face credit problem. In last match Mandeep singh batted well and you can also take him and he is available for low credits, but he bats at lower order. From KXIP Finch, Agarwal, Yuvraj, Miller and Nair all five are good batsmen. Yuvraj showed some poor batting in last match and it’s your choice to select him or not. Agarwal is a good domestic batsman and also in good form. Nair played well in last match, Miller too. Take any two from them.
- In all rounder section from RCB Woakes is direct pick. From KXIP take either Axar or Stoinis.
- In batting section from RCB Chahal, Umesh and Southee all three are good. Southee can play this match. From KXIP Ashwin and Mohit are safe options.
AB de Villiers
Follow us for more Fantasy Cricket Previews