Peshawar Zalmi will face Karachi Kings in the 27th match of the Pakistan Super League. Match will be played at Sharjah and Sharjah Cricket Stadium will host this match. This is a reverse fixture and already both teams met each other once in this season. When these two teams met earlier in this season Karachi Kings won the match.
Peshawar Zalmi’s last match was against Quetta Gladiators and in that match Peshawar lost. Peshawar Zalmi played 8 matches won 3 and lost 5. With 3 wins and 5 losses in 8 matches they have played, they are standing at 5th in points table. Three consecutive losses curtailed down the Peshawar Zalmi’s PSL campaign.
Karachi Kings’s last match was against Lahore Qalanders and in that match Lahore Qalanders won through super over. Karachi Kings played 8 matches won 4, lost 3 and one match was abandoned due to rain. With 4 wins and 3 losses in 8 matches they have played, they are standing at 3rd in points table.
Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah – United Arab Emirates
The toss winning team will probably elect to field first as the wicket here tends to favor the bowlers more in the first-half.
Peshawar Zalmi Probable XI
Khushdil Shah / Harris Sohail
Asghar / Saad Nasim
Karachi Kings Probable XI
Bopara / Morgan
Mohammad Rizwan (wk)
Imad Wasim / Usama Mir
Mohammad Irfan jr
Important News :
- Karachi Kings likes to miss their skipper Imad Wasim. He suffered concussionafter hitting his head hard on a turf and was injured.
- If Imad Wasim doesn’t play then Morgan can replace him. There is also a chance Morgan can lead this side.
- In wicket keeper section Akmal should be a straight pick. He comes as an opener and good batsman but inconsistent throughout this league. The other wicket keeper is Rizwan and he bats at lower order.
- In batting section from Peshawar Zalmi Hafeez is a straight forward pick. Riki Wessels is other good batsman but he is not his best. He is always a dangerous batsman. From Karachi Kings we can find lot of options like Babar Azam,Ingram, Simmons, Denly all are good. Babar Azam should be mandatory choice because he is playing consistently. Take atleast two from Simmons, Denly and Ingram. In this match Morgan can play so try him in grand leagues.
- In all rounder section from Peshawar Zalmi Smith should be mandatory. Sammy and Dawson are other options. From Karachi Kings Afridi should be mandatory. Bopara is jsut like a batsman.
- In bowling section from Peshawar Zalmi Hasan Ali and Riaz are good options. Umaid Asif is also good but Riaz and Hasan Ali have good experience. From Karachi Kings Irfan Jr is consistent. amir and Usama are good options.
Prediction : Karachi Kings are looking more powerful and stronger than Peshawar Zalmi on paper. Even they are playing good game. Backing Karachi Kings, they are favourites.
Follow us for more Fantasy Cricket Tips