This is the third and last match of the series. As Usual match will be played at Karachi and National Stadium will host this match.It all happened as expected and West Indies couldn’t give minimum performance and they were surrendered to Pakistan team. Pakistan never showed mercy and they have damaged West Indies in all ways. Can West Indies get at least a consolation win in this match? It doesn’t look like that because Pakistan aims for a white wash.
National Stadium, Karachi – Pakistan
Excellent batting conditions are expected especially for the first-half. Bowlers might find more assistance from the surface later on.
Pakistan Probable XI
Asif Ali / Shehzad Ahmed
Sarfraz Ahmed (c / wk)
Rahat Ali/ Hasan Ali
Shaheen Afridi / Amir
West Indies Probable XI
Jason Mohammed (c)
Powell / McCarthy
Important News :
- Pakistan has already won the series and this match is just like a normal match and they can test their bench strength.
- Rahat Ali and Shaheen Afridi can play the game. Shehzad may replace Asif Ali.
- West Indies has no other options and they can play with same team. Otherwise they can bring McCarthy in team because he is the only player he hasn’t played yet.
- In wicket keeper section we prefer Sarfraz Ahmed because he is in good form. The only problem with him is he bats down the order. Ramdin is another wicket keeper and he is unpredictable.
- In batting section from Pakistan Shoaib Malik, Babar Azam and Fakhar Zaman are in very good form. If you can manage credits don’t miss them.From West Indies Fletcher and Walton are only looking safe.
- In all rounder section from Pakistan Talat is a straight forward pick. You can also take Ashraf or Nawaz. We prefer Ashraf after Talat from Pakistan. From West Indies Samuels is mandatory. Although both Samuels and Powell played good knocks in ICC Qualifiers matches, they played slow innings and gradually they increased the speed.
- In bowling from Pakistan Shadab is only looking safe. Rahat Ali and Shaheen Afridi can play today. If they play then Hasan Ali and Amir can get rest. From West Indies Keemo Paul, Badree and Willliams are only safe. Pick any two from them.
Prediction : Pakistan is strong in all aspects and backing them they are favourites of this match.
Follow us for more Fantasy Cricket Tips