County Ground, Northamptom – England
The ground is full of character, fringed by trees, with a solid Edwardian pavillion. The wicket is good and can favour spinners. Only two ODI matches were played here in the past.
AVG 1st innings score : 211
AVG 2nd innings score : 135
As this is the first match play with a balanced team.
Joshua Cobb, Procter, Richard Levi, Ben Duckett, Alex Wakely (c), Rossington (wk), Rob Keogh, Steven Crook, Rory Kleinveldt, Graeme White, Brett Hutton, Ben Sanderson, Saif Zaib.
Michael Carberry (c), Colin Ackermann, Zak Chappell, Mark Cosgrove, Dexter, Eckersley, Gavin Griffiths, Lewis Hill (wk), Horton, Varun Aaron, Ateeq Javid, Callum Parkinson, Ben Raine
Northamptonshire Probable XI
Leicestershire Probable XI
Chappell / Javed
Eckerley / Hill (wk)
As this is the first match, it is hard to predict correct line up and playing order is also not sure.
Wicket Keeper :
- Rossington from Northamptonshire is only safe pick. From Leicestershire Eckersley and Hill anyone can play.
- From Northamptonshire Duckett, Levi, Wakely, Keoghare some good options.
- From Leicestershire Carberry, Horton and Cosgrove are good options and take any two.
All Rounders :
- From Northamptonshire Cobb and Crook are good options.
- From Leicestershire Ackermann should be mandatory. Chappell and Dexter are other good options. We are expecting Chappell will play this match.
- From Northamptonshire Kleinveldt and Hutton are safe options.
- From Leicestershire Griffiths, Parkinson, Aaron and Raine all are good options. Take atleast two from them.
Follow us for more Dream11 Fantasy Cricket