The White ferns are unstoppable in this T20 series. They won back to back games against West Indies in this on going T20 series. In first T20 match, West Indies fought well but in second T20 match things changed very rapidly. New Zealand didn’t give any scope for West Indies and they weren’t in the game throughout the match. New Zealand are leading the series currently with 2 – 0 and if they win this 3rd match then they can seal another series. For West Indies, this is a typical kind of situation and they need to win the remaining three matches. The 3rd T20 match between New Zealand and West Indies will be played at New Plymouth and Pukekura Park will host this match.
Pukekura Park, New Plymouth – New Zealand
This is an average batting wicket and both spinners as well as seamers took equal number of wickets here. In the current series runs are flowing by putting this in mind we can expect another good total on board.
New Zealand W Probable XI
Katey Martin (wk)
Jensen / Rowe
West Indies W Probable XI
Boyce / Nation
Important News :
- New Zealand can stick with the same winning team. If they want to make any changes then Rowe can get a game in place of Jensen.
- From Windies, Nation can get a game.
- In wicket keeper section Martin should be important because she is in excellent form. Aguilleira failed in this series so far better try her in grand league teams.
- In batting section from New Zealand Satterthwaite should be a direct pick. Maddy Green is other option but prefer Satterthwaite first. From West Indies Dottin should be important because she is very good at this format. Kyshona Knightis another good batter. Other Windies batters are not their best.
- In all rounder section from New Zealand Bates and Devine should be mandatory. Don’t miss any of them because both are in good form. From West Indies take only one between Taylor and Matthews. Either Taylor or Matthews only one.
- In bowling section from New Zealand Tahuhu, Kasperek, Petersen and Kerr all are good and safe options. Take at least two from them. From West Indies Peters is only looking good.
You will face lot of credit problem so choose your team wisely.
Prediction : White ferns are in superb form and they are already a head in this series. Not an easy thing for West Indies to win all the three games from here onwards. Backing New Zealand, they are favourites.
Follow us for more Fantasy Cricket Tips