After winning first one day ICC Championship match, the home team, New Zealand, is getting ready for series decider match. Already New Zealand are leading the three match Odi series with 1 – 0. If they win this match then the home side will win the Odi series. On the other side, West Indies women fought very well in first match but unfortunately they lost that match. Once again the second match will be played at same venue. The second one day will be played at Lincoln and Bert Sutcliffe Oval will host this match.
Bert sutcliffe Oval, Lincoln – New Zealand
Wicket is good for batting and we can expect another high scoring game. In first Odi, New Zealand posted a target of 277 and West Indies fell short by just 1 run.
New Zealand W Probable XI
Kayet Martin (wk)
Tahuhu / Rowe / Peterson
West Indies W Probable XI
Peters / Smart / Anisa Mohammed
Important News :
- After winning first match, New Zealand W can play with same XI but that’s not an easy win so if they want then Ebrahim can be removed. It was her comeback match and she was expensive with ball and even she didn’t bat properly. We are thinking she will get another chance.
- Tahuhu did not perform well but she is a good bowler. If they want to make change then either Rowe or Peterson can play.
- From West Indies W, Smart and Connell didn’t perform well in last match and their playing chances are doubtful for this match. Peters or Anisa Mohammad any one can play this match but this is also doubtful.
- Both Martin and Aguilleira are good batters. Martin bats at top order while Aguilleira bats at middle or lower order but she is a good batter. So take anyone.
- In batting section from New Zealand Satterthwaite is mandatory. Don’t miss her. She can bat and bowl. Maddy Green is another batter but her performance is like up and down. She bats at lower order too. If New Zealand falls in trouble she can be handy. Try Green in grand leagues. From West Indies Nation, Kyshona knight and Kycia Knight are safe and good. Although Kyshona Knight batted down the order but she played very well in last match.
- In all rounder section from New Zealand Bates and Devine are good players. Both are very dangerous batters and can take wickets. From West Indies Dottin, Stefanie Taylor and Matthews all three good. Usually people select Taylor and Matthews in their teams. Dottin is also an important player. West Indies have only few batters in that case if the team falls in trouble Dottin can play well in middle order. For Safe side try her in grand leagues. Matthews is an attacking player. In last match skipper Taylor played an excellent innings and proved that she didn’t lost her form.
- In bowling section from New Zealand Amelia Kerr, Kasperek, Huddleston all are good players take two from them. Rowe, Tahuhu and Peterson are risky try them in grand leagues. From West Indies Fletcher is only safe option.
Prediction : In last match both teams played very well. In this match we are expecting New Zealand will come more stronger. The home side has good record at this venue too. Backing New Zealand, they are favourites.