Netherlands will face United Arab Emirates in the 9th match of the ICC World Cup Qualifiers. Match will be played at Harare and Harare Sports Club will host this match.
Netherlands last match was against Ireland and in that match Ireland won through DLS method. Netherlands played only one match and lost that match. Currently they are placed at bottom of the Group A’s points table.
On the other side, United Arab Emirates last match was against West Indies and in that match West Indies won. United Arab Emirates played two matches won 1 and lost 1. With 1 win and 1 loss in two matches they have played, they are placed at 3rd in Group A’s points table.
Harare Sports Club, Harare – Zimbabwe
This is an average wicket and it can help both batsmen and bowlers. Last match here was between Papua New Guinea and Ireland and in that match PNG posted a target of 235 and Ireland chased it.
Netherlands Probable XI
Max O’Dowd / Bas de Leede
Peter Borren (c)
Ryan ten Doeschate
Van der Merwe
Seelar / Klaassen
Kingma / Snater
United Arab Emirates Probable XI
Rohan Mustafa (c)
Suri / Ashfaq Ahmed
Hayat / / Zahoor Khan
Important News :
- Max O’ Dowd failed so Bas de Leede can get a chance.
- Snater can get a chance.
- From UAE, Hayat is doubtful.
- In wicket keeper section Shabber should be a direct pick. Edwards bats at lower order.
- In batting section from Netherlands Cooper and Barresi are safe and best options. Max O’ Dowd played well in warm up matches but he failed in first match. From UAE Ashfaq Ahmed, Anwar, Rameez, Mufti all are good. Take at least two from them. Rameez played an excellent innings against West Indies.
- In all rounder section from Netherlands Doeschate, Borren and Van Der Merwe three options available. Van der Merwe is an experienced player so don’t miss him. Doeschate and Borren are two good all rounders but failed in last match. From UAE Mustafa is straight forward pick. Naveed is another good player and he is more than a bowler.
- In bowling section from Netherlands Gugten and Meekeren are safe and best. From UAE Raza and Haider are safe.
Prediction : Netherlands is a good team but they lost in first match. UAE also having a strong team. UAE is looking slightly stronger than Netherlands. This can be a 50 – 50 match.