Nepal will face Netherlands for 7th place in ICC World Cup qualifiers match. Match will be played at Kwekwe and Kwekwe Sports club will host this match.
Nepal’s last match was against Papua New Guinea and in that match Nepal won.
Netherlands last match was against Hong Kong and in that match Netherlands won.
Kwekwe Sports Club, Kwekwe – Zimbabwe
Kwekwe Sports Club is going to host the first match in this ICC World Cup Qualifiers. As per records only one ODI was played here and it was between Zimbabwe and Kenya in the year 2002. Zimbabwe posted a target of 273 and Kenya failed to chase it. Looks like this is a good batting track and we can expect good number of runs on the board.
Nepal Probable XI
Anil Shah (wk)
Netherlands Probable XI
Max O’ Dowd
Ryan ten Doeschate / Cooper
Van der Merwe
Snater / Van der Gugten
Important News :
- Nepal can play with same XI.
- Cooper’s place is doubtful due to his poor performances
- Ryan ten Doeschate was rested in last match. His playing chances are very good in this match.
- In wicket keeper section neither Anil Shah nor Edwards were not impressive. Anil Shah comes as an opener while Edwards comes in middle order. You can take anyone.
- In batting section from Nepal Dipendra Singh is best and safest option. Don’t miss him at any cost. Sheikh, Malla and Kumar are secondary. Malla is struggling and both Sheikh and Rohit Kumar are inconsistent. From Netherlands Barresi is mandatory. In last match Max O’ Dowd came strong with a fifty so you can prefer him. Leede is also other option.
- In all rounder section from Nepal Khadka is straight forward pick. From Netherlands Van der Merwe, Ten Doeschate and Borren all three are good. If you are dropping Khadka then select all three all rounders from Netherlands.
- In bowling section from Nepal the mysterious bowler Lamichhane is must and should. Regmi’s performance is also good but ups and downs. Kc Karan is consistent. From Netherlands Seelar, Klaassen, Meekeren all are good. If you are going with only one bowler from Nepal then you can take all bowlers from Netherlands. Van der Gugten can play this match and he was brilliant in his first three appearances.
Max O’ Dowd
Van der Merwe
Ryan ten Doeschate
Prediction : Netherlands have many talented players and even they are looking very strong on paper. Unless miracles happen Nepal cannot win. Backing Netherlands, they are favourites.
Follow us for more Fantasy Cricket Tips