Two teams….one spot…must and should situation for both teams to stay alive in tournament. This is the current situation of Mumbai Indians and Kings XI Punjab in the ongoing Indian Premier League. As this is a home match for Mumbai Indians, Wankhade stadium which is in Mumbai will witness the 50th match of the season. This is a reverse fixture and when both teams faced each other earlier in the season Mumbai Indians beat Kings XI Punjab. Though Wankhade is the fortress for Mumbai Indians yet they have lost four out of six matches they have played here. There will be lot of pressure on Mumbai and this is must win game for the home side.
Mumbai Indian‘s last match was against Rajasthan Royals and in that match Mumbai Indians won. With 5 wins and 7 losses in 12 matches they have played, they are placed at 6th in points table.
Kings XI Punjab‘s last match was against Royal Challengers Bangalore and in that match Punjab lost. With 6 wins and 6 losses in 12 matches they have played, they are placed at 5th in points table.
Wankhade Stadium, Mumbai – India
A good batting pitch is expected to be prepared for this match. Pacers can get assistance from this assistance than spinners here.
Mumbai Indians Probable XI
Rohit Sharma (c)
Ishan Kishan (wk)
Duminy / Pollard
Kings XI Punjab Probable XI
Mujeeb / Stoinis
Important News :
- Mumbai can play with same team.As this is an important match they might stick with the same XI. Milne is only the player hasn’t played a game yet.
- Mujeeb was injured in the match against Knight Riders and he missed the match against RCB. His return could bring smiles in Punjab’s camp.
If we find any other news on this match, we shall add in this section. So stay tuned with us for further news.
Wicket Keeper :
- As Ishan Kishan and Rahul both are good players, this can be a tough choice and choose wisely.
- From Mumbai Indians Suryakumar Yadav, Lewis and Rohit are good options. In last match skipper Rohit didn’t score anything. We all know his capability and he can be dangerous at any moment. Duminy is another good option from Mumbai but he is not getting a good chance.
- From KXIP Gayle, Finch and Nair are safe options. Take any two.
All Rounders :
- From Mumbai Indians both Hardik and Krunal are important players. Try Cutting in one of your grand league teams.
- From KXIP Ashwin and Axar are only safe options.
- From Mumbai Indians Bumrah, Markande and McClenaghan are good options.
- From KXIP Tye and Mohit are safe options.
Dream11 Team :
Gayle, Finch are other good options in batting department
Ashwin and Axar are safe from Punjab
McClenaghan is another good bowler from Mumbai Indians
You can make your teams using the above information
C & Vc Options
Suryakumar Yadav, Rohit Sharma, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Rahul, Lewis
Follow us for more Dream11 Fantasy Cricket