Mumbai Indians will host Delhi Daredevils in the 9th match of the Indian Premier League. Match will be played at Mumbai and Wankhade Stadium will host this match. Luck is not in favour for Mumbai Indians and they lost two back to back games in a very close manner. Mumbai Indians should think about this and definitely they will take things seriously from now on wards. Although Mumbai Indians are playing on their home ground, they lost four of their last five matches played here.Another interesting is Delhi Daredevils won only one match out of five matches played against Mumbai Indians at this venue, but Mumbai won all the four matches they played against Delhi Daredevils at this venue.
Mumbai Indians’s last match was against Sunrisers Hyderabad and in that match Mumbai Indians lost. They played two matches and lost both matches, Mumbai Indians are standing at 6th in points table.
Delhi Daredevils’s last match was against Rajasthan Royals and in that match Delhi lost. Like Mumbai, Delhi Daredevils also played two matches and lost both matches, currently they are at bottom of the points table.
Wankhade Stadium, Mumbai – India
Batting should be easy after the first match and the wicket is expected to offer assistance to the seam bowlers.
Mumbai Indians Probable XI
Rohit Sharma (c)
Ishan Kishan (wk)
Hardik Pandya / Sourabh Tiwary
Cutting / McClenaghan
Delhi Daredevils Probable XI
Vijay Shankar / Gurkeerat Singh Mann
Morris / Christian
Tewatia / Mishra
Important News :
- Star all rounder Hardik Pandya is expected to make his return after a twisted ankle.
- If Hardik plays, Sangwan will not play this match.
- McClenaghan can replace Ben Cutting who was not impressive in last match.
- Mumbai Indians team order can be changed.
- Roy is a potential player and if Munro fails one more time, Roy can be in playing XI.
- Mishra playing chances are less because both Nadeem and Tewatia did well in last match.
If we find any further news, we will update here. So stay tuned with us and check this section once 30 minutes before the deadline.
- In wicket keeper section both Kishan and Pant are good options and you can pick anyone.
- In batting from Mumbai Indians Rohit, Lewis, Pollard and take atleast two from them. From Delhi Daredevils Gambhir should be mandatory. Iyer is good option, Munro is your choice.
- In all rounder section from Mumbai Indians Krunal Pandya is only looking safe. Hardik Pandya should be fit and he can play this match. If he plays then don’t drop him. From Delhi Daredevils both Maxwell and Morris are good options. If Christian plays then Morris will make a way for him.
- In bowling from Mumbai Indians Markhande should be a straight forward pick. Bumrah and Mustafizur are other good options. From Delhi Daredevils Shami, Boult and Nadeem are good options.
Follow us for more Fantasy Cricket Previews