This is the 11th match of the on going Pakistan Super League and in this match Multan Sultans will face Karachi Kings. Match will be played at Sharjah and Sharjah cricket stadium will host this match. Karachi Kings have the momentum after winning back to back to back games. On the other side, Multan Sultans will be slightly down on confidence after that poor performance in their last match.
Karachi Kings played 3 matches and won all 3 matches. With 3 wins from 3 matches they have played, Karachi Kings are holding the 1st position currently. Their last match was against Lahore Qalanders. In that match, they won by 27 runs.
Multan Sultans played 3 matches won 2 and lost 1. With 2 wins and 1 loss in 3 matches they have played, Multan Sultans are currently holding the 3rd position.
Sharjah cricket stadium – Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Sharjah wicket is a bowling friendly wicket. Spinners can get more assistance on this surface. Anything around 150 will be difficult to chase down.
Karachi Kings Probable XI
Khurram Manzoor / Bangash
Mohammad Irfan Jr / Mohammad Amir
Multan Sultans Probable XI
Shehzad / Masood
Darren Bravo / Nicholas Pooran
Important News :
- Babar Azam failed at no.3 so he can be promoted to no.2 that means as an opener.
- Manzoor also failed and his place is risky.
- Mohammad Amir is looking fit and he can play this match but don’t know who will be removed.
- Either Taha or Bangash can play in this match.
- Mills playing chances are also doubtful.
- Shehzad would possibly retain his spot but come chances are there for Shan Masood and Siddiq to make their debut.
- Darren Bravo’s playing chances are fading away.
- Nicholas and Whiteley are waiting for a chance.
- In wicket keeper section Sangakkara should be a direct pick. Rizwan is also a good player but Sangakkara is very experienced player.
- In batting from Karachi Kings Babar Azam, Denly and Ingram are good and safe players but don’t know who will be removed. Still we feel they are safe. From Multan Sultans Shehzad is somewhat safe but not sure.
- In all rounder section from Karachi Kings Bopara, Afridi and Imad Wasim all three are good. Afridi should be mandatory. Bopara is another good option. From Multan Sultans Shoaib Malik is direct pick. Pollard is a dangerous man so we can’t leave him. Take any one or two according to your plan.
- In bowling from Karachi Kings no one is safe. From Multan Sultans Tanvir, Tahir, Junaid and Irfan all are good.
Prediction : Both teams are looking good and strong. This can be a 50/50 game.