This is the 6th match of the on going Pakistan Super League and in this match Multan Sultans will face Islamabad United. As usual match will be played at Dubai and Dubai Cricket Stadium will host this match. The new team, Multan Sultans, are looking very strong. They have played two matches and won in both matches. They are looking very dangerous right at the moment. Peshawar Zalmi, the defending champions, were the first victims followed by Lahore Qalanders in the next match. With 2 wins from 2 matches they have played, they are leading the points table currently. On the other side, this will be the second match for Islamabad United. Islamabad United lost their first match to Peshawar Zalmi. With a lose from one match they have played, they are standing at 5th position currently.
Dubai Cricket Stadium – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Chances for a shower or thunderstorm
Wicket is expected to help spinners for this fixture. Pacers took 45 wickets while spinners took 17 wickets in this season.
Multan Sultans Probable XI
Shoaib Malik (c)
Badar / Bhatti
Islamabad United Probable XI
Talat / Misbah Ul Haq
Important News :
- Multan Sultans may not change their playing XI. They have won back to back games and they will be looking for a hat trick here so we are expecting no changes from them.
- Islamabad United lost their first match. They can make few changes. If skipper Misbah is fit then he can play this match.
- In wicket keeper section Sangakkara is safe and best option. He is playing a different game. Back to back fifties from him and he is living dangerous. Best option for small leagues. Walton is also a good player but he had a poor first match.
- In batting section from Multan Sultans Shehzad Ahmed is a safe and good pick. Just like in previous match he can be dangerous. Maqsood and Bravo are other options. Bravo is a good batsman but due to strong batting line up he is not getting proper chance. From Islamabad United Ronchi is only safe and also a dangerous batsman. If he settles he is unstoppable.
- In all rounder section from Multan Sultans Shoaib Malik is a straight pick. Pollard is a dangerous player and he can hit monstrous sixes once he settles and even he can be handy with ball too. From Islamabad United Samit Patel can be mandatory. He is in good form and already showed some fine innings in last match. Russel and Shadab Khan both are good all rounders and we can’t say one is bad and one is good. Try to take any one if you are not taking Pollard. In this match there are many good all rounders so choose wisely.
- In bowling from Multan Sultans Tanvir, Junaid, Irfan Khan and Tahir all four are good. Irfan Khan is looking consistent so don’t miss him. We all know about Tanvir and he can be dangerous with ball on any day. In gl try to rotate the bowlers wisely. From Islamabad United Ashraf and Raees are important. Sami is also a good bowlers but his performance is like a roller coaster.
Prediction : Multan Sultans are looking very strong and they will be looking to win this encounter too. On the other side, Islamabad has good players and if they come back strong then only they can win this match. Multan Sultans are favourites of this match.