Kolkata Knight Riders will host Royal Challengers Bangalore in the third match of the Indian Premier League. Eden Gardens will undoubtedly be the venue of choice fro this match. This is a match between the newly appointed skipper Dinesh Karthik vs Virat Kohli. Knight Riders are two times champions under Gambhir, but they need to move on with Karthik now. On the other side, Royal Challengers Bangalore have never really justified their quality in their ranks over the years.
Eden Gardens, Kolkata – India
A good wicket is expected with something in it for both batsmen and bowlers. Seamers can get good bounce from this wicket.
kolkata Knight Riders Probable XI
Dinesh Karthik (c / wk)
Vinay Kumar / Kamlesh Nagarkoti
Mitchell Johnson / Tom Curran
Royal Challengers Bangalore Probable XI
Parthiv Patel (wk)
Virat Kohli (c)
AB de Villiers
Sarfraz Khan / Mandeep Singh
Colin de Grandhomme
Washington Sundar / Pawan Negi
Important News :
- Either Tom Curran or Johnson can play this match.
- The hard hitter Chris Lynn is ready for the big match.
- Quinton de Cock has also a chance to play this match but looking at current form we are expecting McCullum will be in playing XI.
If we find any other news, we shall add it shortly. So stay tuned with us.
- In wicket keeper section both Parthiv Patel and Dinesh Karthik are good options. We feel Dinesh Karthik has slight upper hand than Parthiv Patel. You can prefer anyone.
- In batting section from Kolkata Knight Riders Lynn and Uthappa can be mandatory options. Nitesh Rana is another good choice and even in last season he played well for Mumbai Indians. Shubhman Gill can play his debut IPL match and he played well in recent U 19 World Cup tournament. You can try in grand leagues. From Royal Challengers Bangalore Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers are mandatory picks. McCullum is also equally good and if you can manage credits then take all the three. Manan Vohra is another batsman and he played well for Kings XI Punjab in previous years.
- In all rounder section from Kolkata Knight Riders Russell, Narine and Chawla are the options available. Russell and Narine are mandatory picks. From Royal Challengers Bangalore Woakes and Grandhomme are good options and take one if you are selection two from KKR.
- In bowling section from Kolkata Knight Riders Kuldeep Yadav is only the safest option. Vinay Kumar has high chances to play this match. From Royal Challengers Bangalore Chahal, Umesh are best and safe picks.
AB de Villiers
Prediction : Kolkata Knight Riders team is looking good but Royal Challengers Bangalore has more fire power in their team. Backing RCB, they are favourites of this match.
Do You Know ?
- Kolkata Knight Riders have won 6 of the last 10 matches they played at Eden gardens.
Follow us for more Fantasy Cricket Previews