Chennai Super Kings will be eyeing their third win in the season when they face Kings XI Punjab in the 12th match of the IPL. Match will be played at Mohali and IS Bidra Stadium will host this match. Two teams are looking strong at present situation and Chennai Super Kings are coming into this game with back to back winning games. Even Kings XI Punjab also have good record at this venue and they won three out of their last four matches at this venue. This can be another nail biting match for the visitors once again.
Kings XI Punjab’s last match was against Royal Challengers Bangalore and in that match Punjab lost. With a win and a loss in two matches they have played, currently they are placed at third in points table.
Chennai Super Kings’s last match was against Kolkata Knight Riders and in that match Chennai Super Kings won in a comfortable manner. With 2 wins in two matches they have played, they are placed at 2nd in points table.
Punjab Cricket Association, Mohali – India
Good batting conditions are expected for this match. This could be another high scoring game in the tournament.
Kings XI Punjab Probable XI
Yuvraj Singh / Manoj Tiwary
Chennai Super Kings Probable XI
Vijay / Shorey
Dhoni (c / wk)
Important News :
- Finch can retain his place. Yuvraj Singh should play well otherwise Manoj Tiwary will replace him.
- With a calf injury, Raina ruled out for two matches so he will not play this match.
- Faf du Plessis who is recovering from a finger injury and a side strain , is close to full fitness.
- Ngidi flew to South Africa and he is not available for this match.
- David Willey joined the team and his playing chances are less.
- Rayudu can bat at any position which means he can open the innings too along with Watson.
- In wicket keeper section Rahul should be straight forward option. He played well in two matches and he should be straight forward pick. Dhoni is also good option and you can also take him.
- In batting from Kings XI Punjab Finch, Karun Nair and Agarwal all three are good options. Agarwal is struggling to play. From Chennai Super Kings Rayudu and Billings are only safe options.
- In all rounder section from Kings XI Punjab Axar Patel and Stoinis both are good. From Chennai Watson is direct pick, Bravo and Jadeja are other two good options.
- In bowling section from Kings XI Punjab Ashwin, Mujeeb, Tye all three are good and take at least two. From Chennai Super Kings Harbhajan, Tahir, Thakur all three are good.
Prediction : Kings XI Punjab is having home advantage while Chennai Super Kings is having injuries issue. This is a 50 – 50 match.
Follow us for more Fantasy Cricket Previews