That was a thriller last night and Peshawar Zalmi marginally edge out their opposition in first Eliminator Match.They had knocked Quetta Gladiators down in the finals last time and yesterday in the play-offs pipped them to the post. Task is not completed for Peshawar Zalmi who started the tournament as defending champions and tonight they will face Karachi Kings in second Eliminator match. Karachi Kings would be like wounded lions definitely after that defeat they faced against Islamabad United in first Qualifier match. This is more than like a do or die match for both and the winning team will meet islamabad United in finals. Karachi Kings will face Peshawar Zalmi in the second eliminator and match will be played at Pakistan. Once again Gaddafi stadium will host this match.
Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore – Pakistan
Morning rain followed by a shower or thunderstorm in spots this afternoon. It should be clear during match time.
This should be a good batting surface with plenty of runs in it for the batsmen.
Karachi Kings Probable XI
Babar Azam (c)
Bopara / Simmons
Shahid Afridi / Usama Mir / Mukhtar ahmad / Z Babar
Mohammad Irfan Jr
Peshawar Zalmi Probable XI
Important News :
- Tamim Iqbal is injured and he will not play this match. Wessels can replace him.
- Babar Azam can lead Karachi side.
- Afridi and Imad Wasim are ruled out of the tournament with injuries.
- Morgan refused to play in Pakistan.
- Bopara playing is also doubtful.
- Mukhtar Ahmad replaced Afridi in squad.
- Zulfiqar Babar and Danish Aziz are added to Karachi squad.
If we find any further news we shall update it here. Check once 30 minutes before deadline.
- In wicket keeper section Akmal should be straight forward pick. Although he didn’t score anything last night he is a good player and also in good form. Rizwan too a good option but bats at lower order.
- In batting section from Karachi Kings Babar Azam should be a straight pick. Ingram, Denly, Manzoor are other good options. Take at least one from them. From Peshawar Zalmi Hafeez is only safe and good pick. Fletcher and Saad Nasim are other options.
- In all rounder section from Karachi Kings Bopara is the only option available and we are expecting him to play this crucial game for Karachi. From Peshawar Zalmi Sammy, Dawson are safe and best picks.Prefer Dawson than Sammy.
- In bowling section from Karachi Kings Amir, Irfan Jr are safe picks. Usman Khan is also a good bowler. From Peshawar Zalmi Hasan Ali, sameen Gul and Riaz all three are good. Take atleast two.
Prediction : There are many changes from Karachi Kings’s side and many of their star players will not play. On the other side, Peshawar Zalmi’s situation is also something similar. Backing Peshawar Zalmi, this can be a 55 -45 game.
Follow us for more Fantasy Cricket Tips