Peshawar Zalmi in finals!!! Can you believe it? Yes, we have to, the defending champions gave their best to reach finals and they had put lot of efforts to come into this zone. In first half of the season, they have not played like defending champions and at one stage they were almost out of the tournament but they changed the things very quickly. They understood the situation and then adopted to those conditions and finally they won all important matches. Now they will face Islamabad United in “Final Clash” of Pakistan Super League.
The champions of first season and the champions of second season will fight for the title in the final of the third season. Match will be played at Karachi and National Stadium will host this match. Islamabad United won four of their last five matches against Peshawar Zalmi.
National Stadium, Karachi – Pakistan
A high scoring contest can be expected on this flat batting track. There will be very little margin for error for the bowlers.
Islamabad United Probable XI
Finn / Walton
Misbah / Sahibzada Farhan
Peshawar Zalmi Probable XI
Jordan / Wessels / Sabbir Rahman
Important News :
- Skipper Misbah was sidelined with hairline fracture in his wrist and his availability for the match is uncertain. Already he missed Qualifiers match against Karachi Kings.
- Alex Hales refused to play in Pakistan. Either Finn or Walton will replace him.
- Peshawar Zalmi can play with same winning combination.
- In wicket keeper section Ronchi and Akmal both are good choices. Wicket keeper innings will decide match’s phase. Choose them wisely.
- In batting section from Islamabad United Duminy is safe, best and mandatory choice. Asif Ali is another safe and good pick. From Peshawar Zalmi Hafeez is mandatory. Fletcher is another good batsman but unpredictable. Sabbir Rahman can play and try him in your grand league teams.
- In all rounder section from Islamabad United Ashraf is direct pick. Shadab Khan and Hussain Talat are other options. Shadab has a bad tournament with both bat and ball. He hasn’t played to his levels in this tournament. From Peshawar Zalmi Sammy and Dawson both are good.Dawson can bat at top order in this match.
- In bowling section from Islamabad United as Samit Patel is an all rounder he can be mandatory. Sami and Butt are other good options. From Peshawar Zalmi Riaz and Hasan Ali are mandatory. Gul and Umaid are other good options.
Prediction : Ronchi’s innings will be crucial for Islamabad United. If he plays well then they can get a rough start. Peshawar is also equal to Islamabad. This is a 50 – 50 match.
Follow us for more Fantasy Cricket Tips