Pakistan Super League has successfully finished group stage and this is the Qualifier match. The winner of this match will go to finals directly and the losing team will go to Qualifier 2. Islamabad United will face Karachi Kings in the first Qualifier match. Match will be played at Dubai and Dubai Cricket Stadium will host this match. Coincidentally these two teams will face each other less than 24 hours ago.
Islamabad United played 10 matches won 7, lost 3 and they finished as table toppers in this season.
Karachi Kings played 10 matches won 6, lost 4 and 1 match was called off. They finished at second place in this season.
Dubai Cricket Stadium, Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Good batting conditions can be expected for this match. Anything around 170-180 should be challenging to chase here
Islamabad United Probable XI
Butt / Gohar
Karachi Kings Probable XI
Manzoor / Simmons
Morgan / Bopara
Imad Wasim (c)
Important News :
- Ronchi, Samit Patel and Sami didn’t play last match. They will play in this Qualifiers.
- Morgan will play his last game in PSL and after this match he will fly to England.
- Imad Wasim has been recovering from concussion and he can play this match.
- In wicket keeper section Ronchi should be a straight pick. He is in phenomenal form and can change the match for Islamabad.
- In batting section from Islamabad United Hales, Duminy and Asif Ali all three are very good. Duminy should be mandatory because he can bowl too. Asif Ali is a good domestic player and played well too for Islamabad United. Hales is a wonderful batsman.Take at least two. From Karachi kings Babar Azam is mandatory. Ingram, Denly and Morgan are other good options. Take at least 1.
- In all rounder section from Islamabad United Faheem Ashraf is straight forward pick. Shadab and Hussain are secondary. From Karachi Kings Shahid Afridi is mandatory. Imad Wasim is another good option.
- In bowling section from Islamabad United Samit Patel and Sami are safe and best picks.From Karachi Kings Usman Khan and Irfan Jr are looking good. Amir is also a good bowler but didn’t perform well.
Prediction : Islamabad United are looking stronger than Karachi Kings. All their players are in good form too. Backing Islamabad United, this can be a 55 – 45 game.