Ireland will face Afghanistan in the last match and after this match finals will be played. Probably this can be an ordinary match because both teams World Cup dreams are almost closed. Zimbabwe are fighting very hard against United Arab Emirates in the current match. In the current match, Zimbabwe are sweating for a win and if they win then they will be qualified. This last match will be played at Harare and Harare Sports Club will host this match. Both teams are equally strong and Harare can witness one more thriller.
Harare Sports Club, Harare – Zimbabwe
Showers & scattered thunderstorms predicted throughout the day
A batsman friendly surface is likely to be prepared for this game.
Ireland Probable XI
Niall O’ Brian (wk)
Kevin O’ Brian
Ed Joyce / Gary Wilson
Afghanistan Probable XI
Shenwari / Jamal
Mujeeb Ur Rahman
Important News :
- Gary Wilson can make a way for Ed Joyce.
- Naib was promoted as an opener in last match and he grabbed that opportunity and played an unbeaten knock.
- Jamal can get a chance in place of Shenwari who is struggling.
- In wicket keeper section we prefer Niall O’ Brian. He is in good form and playing consistently. The other keeper Shahzad is also good but failed many times in this tournament.
- In batting section from Ireland Porterfield and Balbirnie are good as well as safe picks. Ed Joyce can play this match, you can also try him. From Afghanistan Najibullah Zadran and Rahmat Shah should be mandatory. Although Rahmat has mixed season Najibullah played well. Stanikzai is other option.
- In all rounder section from Ireland Stirling, Kevin O’ Brian and Simi Singh all three are good. Simi Singh played only two matches but played very well. From Afghanistan Nabi should be mandatory. In last match Naib was promoted and he grabbed that opportunity. We cannot expect same play from him always.
- In bowling section from Ireland Rankin, McBrine, Murtagh and McCarthy all are playing well. From Afghanistan Rashid and Mujeeb are mandatory.
Kevin O’ Brian
Prediction : Both teams are looking equally good on paper. We still believe Ireland will come strong. Backing Ireland, this can be a 55 – 45 match.
Follow us for more Fantasy Cricket Tips