This will be the second match for India and India is set to play against England. In the first match of the series, India faced Australia and in that match the visitors continued their dominance over the hosts. On the other side, England’s last match was against Australia and in that match the English women gave big shock to Australia. Except India, the other teams started the tournament with a win and they also opened their winning account. If India wins this match then all the three teams will stay with one win each. This is not an easy task and a big mission is in front of India.
Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai – India
This is a good batting track and we can expect good total on board. Pacers took 13 wickets while spinners took 4 wickets.
India Women Probable XI
Harmanpreet Kaur (c)
Deepti Sharma / Shikha Pandey
Taniya Bhatia (wk)
Rumali Dhar / Pooja Vastrekar
England Women Probable XI
Katia George / Shrubsole
Important News :
- Rajeswari Gayakwad is injured and will not play. Radha Yadav replaced her in squad.
- Deepti Sharma can replace Shikha Pandey.
- Rumali Dhar’s place is jeopardy.
- Looks like Shrubsole is fine and she can play this match. This is not officially announced.
- England can stick with same team. There are high possible chances.
- In wicket keeper section Beaumont should be a straight forward pick. Try Taniya Bhatia in any of your grand league team.
- In batting section from India Mandana can be mandatory. She is in very good form and giving solid start as well as converting into big innings. Mithali is another important player and she is a key player for India. Rodrigues and Krishnamurthy are other good options. From England Wyatt and Knight are safe and best picks. Knight is an all rounder.
- In all rounder section from India Kaur and Anuja Patil are the options availabale. Kaur is more like a batter so Patil should be good option here. If Kaur settles then she can play quick innings. From England Sciver is direct pick. Gunn is other good option and she is a bowling all rounder.
- In bowling section from India Goswami is safe and best pick. In other words she is a direct pick. Poonam Yadav is another sfae and good option. From England Hazell and Ecclestone both are good.
Prediction : Unless Indian top players step up, they can’t win this match. On the other side, England is looking very dangerous. Backing England, they are favourites.
Follow us for more Fantasy Cricket Tips