Australia Women’s team dominated India Women’s team in two Odi matches and they won the series very easily. Even though India got a solid foundation in second Odi but the team didn’t use that. It was all started by Mandana and she played very well. India was at a very good position before Mandana’s departure. Australia changed things very quickly after that wicket and India couldn’t come out of that poison. This is the third Odi match and once again it will be played at Vadodara and Reliance stadium will host this match. This is a dead rubber match and we can expect changes from both sides.
Reliance Stadium, Vadodara – India
This is a good batting surface and we have already witnessed in first two Odi matches.Spinners took more number of wickets than pacers,
India W Probable XI
Raut / Meshram / Rodrigues
Mithali Raj (c)
sushma Verma (wk)
Vastrakar / Parida
Australia W Probable XI
Nicole Carey / Vakerawa
Important News :
- A part from Mandana the rest failed in second ODI. No words to speak about Raut’s innings in last match. A very poor game from the other Indian opener.
- Rodrigues or Meshram can replace Raut.
- Parida has good chance to play.
- Australia on a mission now. If they want they can play with same team otherwise changes are expected.
- Vakerawa can get a game.
- This is a dead rubber game so don’t invest more.
- In wicket keeper section Healy should be a straight pick for small leagues. Try Susha Verma in one of your grand league teams.
- In batting section from India Mandana, Mithali Raj are only safe options. Veda Krishnamurthy is other option. From Australia Bolton is in very good form so don’t miss her. Lanning is a very good batter but she didn’t bat well in this series. She can be dangerous. Mooney is also in good form so you can take anyone.
- In all rounder section from India Deepti, Shikh and Kaur are the options available. Take any two. From Australia Perry is very important. Gardner is also good option but bats at lower order.
- In bowling from India Poonam Yadav is looking safe. Biksht was impressive in last match. From Australia all bowlers are good. Schutt, Wellington, Jonassen all are good.
Prediction : Australia are clear favourites. To save pride India should play very very well and all experienced players must and should contribute well.