The Indian women’s team didn’t continue their solid performance against the mighty Australian women’s team. Skipper Mithali illness and the rest of the team poor performance resulting loss in first Odi match. Both teams are getting ready for second one day match and the match will be played at Vadodara. Reliance Stadium will host this second Odi match. Australia will start as favourites and pressure is on Indian side.
Reliance Stadium, Vadodara – India
This is a good batting wicket and batters can play freely here. In first match Indian batters struggled but Australian batters chased the target very easily. Spinners took more number of wickets than seamers in that match.
India W Probable XI
Mithali Raj (c)
Sushma Verma (wk)
Gayakwad / Bisht
Australian W Probable XI
Important News :
- Indian skipper Mithali Raj missed the first match due to illness and she likes to play this match.
- India can make few other changes in this match.
- Bisht can get a game.
- Australia may play with same XI.
- In wicket keeper section Healy should be a straight froward pick. She comes as an opener and a very good as well as dangerous batter. Sushma Verma is also good but bats at lower order.
- In batting section from India Raut, Mandana and Mithali all three are good. If the top order fails then Krishnamurthy can play well. She is also a good batter. Due to Raut, Mandana and Mithali usually most of the people will ignore few players like Krishnamurthy. From Australia Lanning, Mooney and Bolton all three are good. Haynes and Villani are other good options.
- In all rounder section from India Kaur, Deepti and Shikha all three are good but no one played properly in first match. Take anyone from them. From Australia Perry should be mandatory. Gardner and Carey are other good options.
- In bowling section from India only Vastrakar impressed in first match. Biksht can play this match. From Australia Schutt,Jonassen and Wellington all three are good.
Prediction : Unless India play very strong, the hosts cannot win this match. Australia is looking strong in all aspects. Backing Australia, they are favourites.
Follow us for more Fantasy Cricket Tips