The much awaited final match between India and Bangladesh of Nidahas Trophy will start in few hours. By beating Sri Lanka in a controversial manner Bangladesh reached finals. India are hot favourites right from the beginning of the tournament but we cannot underestimate Bangladesh. Match will be played at Colombo and R. Premadasa Stadium will host this match. India has a strong record over Bangladesh. Bangladesh have lost all seven T20 internationals they have played against India in the past.
R. Premadasa Stadium, Colombo – Sri Lanka
A thunder storm around this evening.
This could be a high-scoring affair as the pitch has yielded some big totals in the series.
India Probable XI
Rohit Sharma (c)
Bangladesh Probable XI
Shakib Al Hasan (c)
Important News :
- Jaydev Unadkat, who missed the game against Bangladesh, was seen bowling in full rhythm. Expect him to replace Mohammed Siraj, who returned expensive figures.
- Expect Bangladesh to not make any changes and play the same side that clinched a win against Sri Lanka and booked them a place in the final.
- In wicket keeper section both Rahim and Karthik are good options. Rahim bats at no. 4 while Karthik bats in middle order. Due to strong Indian batting line up he may not get a chance so try him in grand leagues. For small leagues Rahim should be good.
- In batting section from India Dhawan, Manish Pandey should be mandatory. Manish Pandey is playing a consistent game. A part from first match, Raina played well in next three matches. So he can also be a mandatory selection. Rohit also played an important innings and showed that he is still in form. Rahul is also a potential player. Rotate them in your teams. From Bangladesh Iqbal should be mandatory. Sarkar is not playing an impressive game. If you want you can take him. Das is also another good batsman and he can play attacking game just like he played against Sri Lanka. Sabbir Rahman can be handy at middle order. Take one from Sarkar, Das and Sabbir.
- In all rounder section from India both Vijay Shankar and Washington Sundar are playing well. Sundar is bowling very well that’s why he can be important. From Bangladesh Mahmudullah and Shakib both are good options.
- In bowling from India Chahal, Unadkat and Thakur all three are good. Take at least two from them. From Bangladesh Mustafizur is safe and best option. Rubel is another bowler.
Shakib Al Hasan
Prediction : Though Bangladesh will be pumped up after making it to the final, they will be well aware of the fact that they have never been able to overcome India in a T20 international. India is always a strong team. Backing India, they will win this match and they are favourites.
Follow us for more Fantasy Cricket Tips