India will face Bangladesh in this second match of the Nidahas Trophy. Match will be played at Colombo and Premadasa stadium will host this match. India started the tournament as hot favourites but in the first match they lost to the hosts. This match will turn as a important game for team India.
R. Premadasa Stadium, Colombo – Sri Lanka
This is a good batting wicket and toss winning team might elect to bowl first. There could be some swing early on for bowlers.
India Probable XI
Rohit Sharma (c)
Dinesh Karthik (wk)
Thakur /Mohammed Siraj
Bangladesh Probable XI
Liton Das/Sabbir Rahman
Mushfiqur Rahim (wk)
Nurul Hasan/Sabbir Rahman
Mehidy Hasan Miraz
Important News :
- Siraj can replace Thakur. Thakur was very expensive in last match.
- K L Rahul can play this match but don’t know who will be removed.
- Shakib is out and he will not play this match.
- In wicket keeper section both Karthik and Rahim are good options. Take any one from them.
- In batting from India Dhawan should be a direct pick because he is in good form. Rohit, Raina, Pandey, Pantare good batsmen. Take any two from them. Rahul can play this so try him in gl. From Bangladesh Iqbal, Sarkar should be mandatory.
- In all rounder section from India Sundar can be important. Try Vijay Shankar in gl. From Bangladesh Mahmudulllah should be mandatory. Try Haque in gl.
- In bowling from India Chahal is only safe option. From Bangladesh Mustafizur, Mehady Hasan are safe and good picks.
Prediction : Though India lost their first match but still they have a strong team. Backing India will win this match,