Hong Kong will face Papua New Guinea for 9th place in ICC World Cup Qualifiers play off match. Match will be played at Harare and Old Hararians Sports Club will host this match.
Hong Kong’s last match was against Netherlands and in that match Hong Kong lost.
Papua New Guinea’s last match was against Nepal and in that match Papua New Guinea lost.
Old Hararians Sports Club, Harare – Zimbabwe
The wicket should be a fairly good one to bat.
Hong Kong Probable XI
Carter (wk) / McKenchie (wk)
Babar Hayat (c)
Aizaz Khan / Barkat
Papua New Guinea Probable XI
Assad Vala (c)
Siaka / Bau
Jason Killa / Vare
Important News :
- No particular news from both sides. If they want can make few changes.
- In wicket keeper section Doriga can be safe because there is proper clarity who will play between Carter and McKenchie.
- In batting section from Hong Kong Anshuman Rath, Babar Hayat and Nizakat Khan all three are good options. From papua New Guinea Tony Ura is only looking safe.
- In all rounder section from Hong Kong both Aizaz and Afzal are playing consistently. From Papua New Guinea Assad Vala should be mandatory. If you are taking only one all rounder from Hong Kong then take at least one from Mahuru Dai and Nao because both are playing consistently.
- In bowling section from Hong Kong Ehsan Khan is mandatory. Nadeem Ahmed also a mandatory person. From Papua New Guinea Vanua is straight forward pick. Amini and Soper are other good options.
Prediction : Hong Kong has little upper hand than Papua New Guinea. Hong Kong won at least a match but Papua New Guinea failed completely group stage. Hong Kong gave shock to Afghanistan team. Backing Hong Kong, they are favourites.
Follow us for more Fantasy Cricket Tips