England Women will face Australia Women for the second time in this Tri series. When these two teams met earlier in the series England smashed Australia. In that match Australia couldn’t face England’s bowling line up. England have won both of their first round matches while Australia defeated India in both occasions but lost to England. A perfect chance for Australia to take revenge on England for that loss. Can they do it or will the English team march forward?
This is the 5th match of the tri series and rivalries between England and Australia will continue. Match will be played at Mumbai and Brabourne Stadium will host this match.
Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai – India
This is a lovely batting track where ball comes on to the bat. 171 is the average 1st innings score at this venue.
England Women Probable XI
Katie George / Shrubsole
Australia Women Probable XI
Perry / Stalenberg
Jonassen / Molineux
Important News :
- Bryon Smith’s position is in danger.
- Amy Jones likely to play this match also which means Wilson will miss this match.
- Slight chances for Hazell to play this game.
- If Shrubsole is fit then she will replace George.
- As Australia already qualified for finals Perry may be rested. Stalenberg who didn’t get a chance yet can replace Perry.
- Jonassen remained wicketless in all three matches which means she can make a way for Molineux.
- In wicket keeper both Beaumont and Healy are good options. Beaumont is in good form while Healy didn’t score much in this series but a very good batter. You can choose anyone.
- In batting section from England Wyatt is mandatory. After Wyatt only Knight’s name is available here. She is an all rounder and can be good at middle and death overs. From Australia Mooney and Villani are safe options. Lanning, Haynes are other good options.
- In all rounder section from England Sciver is straight choice. Gunn and Kimmince are other options, try them in grand leagues. From Australia Gardner and Perry both are good. Gardner is safe option.
- In bowling section from England Farrant is only looking safe. From Australia Schutt should be straight forward pick.
Prediction : We are expecting Australia will come strong and take revenge on England. Backing Australia, they are favourites.
Follow us for more Fantasy Cricket Tips