Sri Lanka started from where they stopped. At one stage in 1st T20 Bangladesh had an upper hand but the Sri Lanka batsmen didn’t give the home team any scope and they destroyed the home team bowling completely. The second match will be played at Sylhet and Sylhet International stadium will host this match. This is a must win game for Bangladesh and they desperately need it otherwise Sri Lanka will whitewash Bangladesh in this shorter format. Bangladesh will feel the pressure when they face Sri Lanka in this second T20 match.
Seddon Park – Hamilton, New Zealand
This can be a good batting wicket and we can expect a high scoring contest.
Bangladesh Probable XI
Tamim Iqbal / Zakir Hasan
Haque Mehadi Hasan
Saifuddin / Abu Hider
Sri Lanka Probable XI
Vandersay / Udana
Madushanka / Fernando
Important News :
- Tamim Iqbal is expected to play this match. If he plays Zakir Hasan will sit out.
- Abu Hider can replace Saifuddin.
- Vadersay or Fernando one can play this match.
- In wicket keeper section Rahim can be a safe pick. Dickwella is batting at middle order and he is not in good form.
- In batting from Bangladesh Tamim, Sarkar and Mahmudullah all three are good options. Sarkar played superb innings in 1st T20. Mahmudullah too and he can be handy with ball also. From Sri Lanka Kusal Mendis, Gunathilaka, Tharanga all three are good. Though Tharanga failed in first match but still a valuable player. Take at least two from them.
- In all rounder section from Bangladesh Afif Hossain is only a safe pick. He had a bad match but still a good player. From Sri Lanka Perera is straight pick. Jeevan Mendis or Shanaka take anyone. Otherwise take all three all rounders from Lanka.
- In bowling from Bangladesh Mustafizur, Rubel and Nazmul are safe options. From Sri Lanka Dananjaya is only safe.
Prediction : Sri Lanka is playing at different level right now. Their batting is extremely good. Bangladesh is having pressure and this is a must win game to level the series. Backing Sri Lanka this is a 75 – 25 match.