All the three teams are fighting for a final spot in this Nidahas Trophy. Even though India, who started the series as hot favorites, lost the first match to Sri Lanka they won back to back games in the series and sitting pretty comfortably at top of the points table. This is the fifth match of the Nidahas Trophy and in this match Bangladesh will face the strong Indian team once again. Already both teams faced each other once and this will be the second time. Match will be played at Colombo and R. Premadasa Stadium will host this match.
India’s last match was against Sri Lanka and in that match India won. India played 3 matches won 2 and lost 1. With 2 wins and a loss in 3 matches they have played, currently they are comfortably sitting at top of the ladder.
Bangladesh’s last match was against Sri Lanka and in that match Bangladesh won in last over. They played 2 matches won 1 and lost 1. With a win and a loss in 2 matches they have played, currently they are standing at bottom of the table.
R. Premadasa Stadium, Colombo – Sri Lanka
A shower or thunderstorm early in the evening. Chance of rain.
This is a good batting wicket and we can expect plenty of runs in this match. Bowlers should bowl in right areas to get wickets. In this series the teams batted second won all matches.
Bangladesh Probable XI
Ariful Haque / Nazmul Hossain
Taskin Ahmed / Abu Hider
India Probable XI
Rohit Sharma (c)
Important News :
- Taskin Ahmed was expensive in two matches so Bangladesh can replace him. Either Abu Hider or Abu Jayed can play.
- India can play with same XI.
- In wicket keeper section both Rahim and Karthik are good options. Rahim bats at no. 4 while Karthik bats in middle order. Due to strong Indian batting line up he may not get a chance so try him in grand leagues. For small leagues Rahim should be good.
- In batting section from India Dhawan, Manish Pandey should be mandatory. Manish Pandey is playing a consistent game. A part from first match, Raina played well in next two matches. So he can also be a mandatory selection. Rohit is not at his best but he is a dangerous batsman and he can play good innings at any time. Rahul is also a potential player. Rotate them in your teams. From Bangladesh Iqbal should be mandatory. Sarkar is not playing an impressive game. If you want you can take him. Das is also another good batsman and he can play attacking game just like he played against Sri Lanka. Sabbir Rahman can be handy at middle order. Take one from Sarkar, Das and Sabbir.
- In all rounder section from India both Vijay Shankar and Washington Sundar are playing well. Take one from them. From Bangladesh Mahmudullah is mandatory.
- In bowling from India Chahal, Unadkat and Thakur all three are good. Take at least two from them. From Bangladesh Mustafizur is safe and best option. Mehidy Hasan is another good bowler.
Prediction : This is like a must win for Bangladesh team. In last match luckily they won against Sri Lanka but India is a very strong team and the Indian team is in good form. This will not be very easy for Bangladesh to beat India. Backing India, they are favourites of this match.