After winning the T20 international series 2-0, Afghanistan will now have their eyes set on the upcoming five-match one-day series. Once again Sharjah will host all the five Odi matches. Afghanistan has the momentum after winning the T20 series while Zimbabwe must find a way to beat Afghanistan at Sharjah. This is a good chance for Zimbabwe to show their caliber to the entire world and also a good opportunity a head of World cup qualifiers. But they have to do lot of hard work because Afghanistan have won 11 out of 19 one-day internationals they have played against Zimbabwe. Zimbabwe have lost three out of five one-day internationals against Afghanistan at Sharjah. Can the visitors change the atmosphere?
Sharjah Cricket Stadium – Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Pleasant with Sunshine
This wicket is good for both batsmen and bowlers. So we can expect a good contest between bat and ball.
Afghanistan Probable XI
Jamal / Shenwari
Najibullah Zadran /Shafiqullah
Zimbabwe Probable XI
Burl / Moor
Vitori / Muzarabani
Important News :
- Afghanistan can make few changes to their playing XI
- Zimbabwe may play with same team. As pitch is good for spinners Vitori can play.
- In wicket keeper section Shahzad and Taylor both are good options.
- In batting section for Afghanistan Stanikzai, Rahmat Shah and Ahmadi are only safe options. Take any two from them. For Zimbabwe Masakadza, Mire, Ervine, Waller all four are good. Waller bats at lower order and he can play good innings at lower order. Ervine is another good batsman for Zimbabwe. Mire can bat and bowl. Masakadza is a strong hitter. Take any two or three from them.
- In all rounder section for Afghanistan Nabi is only safest option. Naib is another good all rounder for Afghanistan. For Zimbabwe Raza is mandatory. Burl can play this match so try him in gl.
- In bowling for Afghanistan Rashid Khan, Mujeeb and Dawlat all three are good. Rashid is mandatory so take either Mujeeb or Dawlat. For Zimbabwe Jarvis and Cremer will play definetly and they are only safe options.
Dream XI Team
will be updated shortly…
Prediction : Afghanistan’s performance was outstanding in T20 series and they will be looking to repeat the same in Odis also. On the other side, Zimbabwe badly wanted a win here. Backing Afghanistan it is a 60 – 40 game.